At Yorkshire Hygiene Supplies Ltd we understand that your time is valuable so we are committed to delivering your order within a reasonable timeframe by delivering your order using our own drivers who will take extra care in delivering your products in a good order while avoiding the need to use couriers.
We will try to send out all orders within 48 hours, however we also have set delivery routes so will always work with our customers to stick to these days if possible. In the event that you need a delivery in an emergency we will do our very busy to get an order sent out quicker, so you never run out of stock.
We are committed to giving all our customers as wide a range of products as we can, however there may be times when our stocks are low/depleted and may be on deliveries coming in. In this case we will discuss with you whether to hold back your delivery while your order is complete or send your missing items out on a back order once stock arrives.
Our minimum order for free deliveries is £75, a delivery charge of £4.95 will be applied to orders under this amount to help with the cost of the delivery.
Our order and Delivery process.
- Once your order has been placed we create your invoice/delivery note.
- We pick your order and tick the item once it has been picked.
- We deliver your order using our own drivers and vans, have it checked again and signed for.
- In the event that nobody is available to check and sign for your delivery note we will check and sign this on your behalf and take a photo of the delivery .
- Once your delivery has been made we will send the invoice to the accounts email address that was provided.
To make sure your delivery is as smooth as possible, please ensure that somebody is available to check and sign for your order at the delivery address you have provided.
Our standard delivery charge is £4.95 plus vat and this will only be applied to orders under £75 net.